31th July 2022, Sunday
What’s a trail without pedalling uphill!
Cycle and test your hill endurance close to Bengaluru City while scaling Nandi Hills. With a height of 1,479 meters (4,851 ft) above sea level of which you gain 400 meters of altitude in under 7 km of cycling,
Nandi Hills is a popular getaway with numerous bikers thronging this place over the weekend but why should bikers have all the fun??? Our cycle ride starts at Chapparakallu, a quiet town after Yelahanka and heads towards Nandi hills, from the base to the hilltop is an uphill ride of 8 kms which has over 30 curves and 5-6 hairpin bends, they pose a different set of challenges while ascending and descending.
They surely test every bit of energy while going up and every bit of nerve while coming down. It demands a lot of perseverance and skill to complete the trail.
Cyclists are requested to assemble at our rendezvous point (Cubbon Park Aquarium ) at 06:30 AM, secondary pickup location is a Mekri circle at 6.50 AM from where we will assist with your transit(with cycle) to Chapparakallu Village in our support vehicle.
You’ll start your cycling trail at 07:30 AM with 2 stopovers before you scale the uphill, a final stopover at the hilltop and then you head back downhill and end the trail at Nandi Hill base.
You and your bike will be ferried back to the city after the ride in our vehicle.
Total Event Duration - 7.5Hours
Transit Duration- 2 Hours
Ride Duration - 5 Hours
What to expect :
- An exhilarating medium/high-intensity morning ride through to the top of Nandi Hills.
- Company of other like-minded cyclists with varying levels of experience.
- The most fun on a leg day workout.
- Mentor Cyclists and Medical support
- Breakfast and Refreshments route
- Basic Mechanical support
- Access to a support vehicle to aide you on the uphill section
- Transport to/from the city for the ride
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellations refunds are not possible for city rides. If you can not make it, your event ticket is freely transferable to any cyclist you arrange for.
For any queries :
- call +91 9886342941